Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hot Spots on Dogs? Try SoothAway Natural Itch Relief, Organic Herbal Home Remedy


Hot spots on dogs can be agonizing for the dog and frustrating for the dog lover.

These red, blotchy, inflamed areas commonly affect dogs (and sometimes cats) and can deteriorate dangerously fast if left untreated.

Because hotspots are itchy, your pet will rub, scratch or lick the area. Dealing with the aggravation alone, your dog can turn the infected area from a dime-sized dot to a palm-sized patch of seeping sores within hours.


Did your vet prescribe steroids?

We never interfere with conventional veterinary protocol, but here's something you should know. Corticosteroids (known simply as steroids) are often the default prescription for any kind of skin inflammation. Topical or oral, both applications of steroid will do the job of immediately reducing inflammation.

Steroids will also do a pretty good job of suppressing the immune system by impeding the function of white blood cells. This lowers resistance to infection, the thing that may have caused the hot spots in the first place.

Other side effects of corticosteroids in dogs are weight gain, increased thirst and mood alterations. Long term use (which causes an over-production of cortisol in the body) could even lead to Cushing's Disease. And guess what else high levels of cortisol can cause? Red patches of skin, scabs and hair loss. Surely those were the very symptoms we were trying to cure!

Are there natural remedies to treat hot spots on dogs?

Of course there are! Your dog doesn’t need to begin that degenerative cycle of pharmaceutical drugs leading to immune deficiency, leading to further symptoms, leading to further pharmaceutical medications. Herbal medicine is all about avoiding this vicious cycle set in motion by the use of drugs like corticosteroids.

Some of the main causes of hotspots are fungal infections, mites and skin parasites such as scabies. To tackle hot spots in dogs we need the precise combination of medicinal herbs to battle these parasites, fungi and bacteria.

Calendula Officinalis extract

Calendula is known among medical herbalists as nature’s miracle skin healer. It is used today among clinical herbalists and naturopathic physicians to treat eczema, boils, skin ulcers and pretty much every skin condition ever suffered.

The dried petals of the Calendula plant contain the active ingredients. They are high in flavonoids, thought to be the cause of Calendula’s excellent inflammatory action. Studies have shown that the topical application of Calendula prevents dermatitis in cancer patients during radiotherapy treatment.1 Calendula helps wounds heal faster by soothing itchy skin and fighting the minor infections caused by bug bites or parasites.

Lauric Acid

Lauric acid is a medium-chain fatty acid with multiple benefits to your dog's good health. The most abundant source of this high-value tropical oil is found in natural coconut oil.

Lauric acid converts to the monoglyceride compound monolaurin, a formidable agent for antiviral, antimicrobial, antiprotozoal and antifungal activity. Human and animal breast milk is the only other natural supply of lauric acid in such high concentrations.

This non-toxic, drugless phytonutrient is used by clinical herbalists and holistic veterinarians to treat candida albicans, ringworm and athlete's foot (fungal infections) as well as bacterial infections including herpes, measles, influenza, hepatitis C, HIV and, of course, hot spots on dogs.

Tea Tree Oil

Tea tree oil is a natural antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-infection oil. It can be used to cure and heal a long list of ailments and conditions from flea bites to ear mites. It also strengthens the body's immune system which is often weakened by stress, illness, or by the use of antibiotics and other prescription drugs.

Along with its soothing and disinfecting qualities, tea tree oil is capable of penetrating into the lower skin layers with its anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, analgesic (pain-killing) and cicatrizant (wound-healing) abilities.

It also has a diaphoretic effect (promotes sweating) which triggers the body's own natural preventative response to ward off infection.

Grapefruit seed extract

Citrus fruits have always been known as good bug repellents, but when it comes to natural insecticides, Grapefruit seed extract (GSE) is one of the best. It has been proven to kill head lice in children, and in numerous tests has shown effective anti-microbial action against hundreds of bacterial, viral and fungal strains – not to mention a host of parasites.5 Grapefruit seed extract prevents the growth of yeast-like fungi strains like Candida Albicans (which dogs can suffer from as well as humans).6

What is SoothAwayTM?

SoothAwayTM is a 100% natural herbal extract formula we developed to tackle the common problem of hot spots on dogs. It is a topical, non-greasy spray and contains the fearsome foursome of Calendula, Lauric Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Grapefruit Seed Extract.

With our proprietary herbal formula your dog will feel immediate relief of pain and itching. The hot spots will clear up more quickly because your dog or cat will stop scratching. SoothAwayTM reduces inflammation and disinfects against fungal, viral and bacterial micro-organisms, then promotes rapid healing. For external use only.

SoothAwayTM also kills mites such as the scabies mite (Sarcoptis scabiei) that can trigger the agonizing scratch and itch response.

We're so sure you are going to be completely satisfied with SoothAwayTM 100% Natural Relief for Hot Spots on Dogs that you have our Ironclad, Bottom-of-the-Bottle Written Guarantee:

“Every bottle of SoothAwayTM is guaranteed to meet your complete satisfaction or your money back! Simply return the unused portion to Natural Wonder Products within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price (less S&H). No hassle, no questions asked. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!”





P.S. SoothAwayTM will successfully treat hot spots on dogs, but it is a good idea to prevent them from occurring in the first place. A healthy immune system reduces the chances of further viral, fungal or bacterial infection. Instead of giving your dog corticosteroids that actually weaken the immune system, your dog could really benefit from our herbal immunomodulator, Primalix Immune. In addition to the topical treatment of hot spots, a regular detox with our MaxoTox Herbal-Mineral Detoxicant With Zeolite rejuvenates and promotes overall wellbeing, another essential in fighting infection. Save money with our Primalix Immune AND MaxoTox Herbal-Mineral Detoxicant Combo Special.

1. Calendula prevents dermatitis during radiotherapy: J Clin Oncol. 2004 Apr 15;22(8):1447-53
4. Grapefruit seed extract kills headlice in children: Parasitol Res. 2009 Nov 27. PMID: 19943066
5. Grapefruit seed extract prevent Candida albicans: Wiad Parazytol. 2001;47(4):845-9. PMID: 16886437
6. Burdock reduces allergic inflammation: Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2008 Aug 14. PMID: 18703753


Information provided on this web site is intended for educational purposes only. Any statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA. No information provided on this web site is intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any symptom or disease. If you have questions about herbs or their chemical constituents, please see a licensed medical professional.



EUROPEAN VISITORS: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland... Shop here.


CANADIAN: Shop here.


UNSOLICITED TESTIMONIALS
From Our Doggedly Loyal Customers:


"I am the kind of person who always speaks up when I think I'm not getting my money's worth for anything. I am also not hesitant to give praise where praise is due.

With that said I bought some of your DentaSure teeth spray for my cat. I received it at the beginning of this week. After 3 DAYS of using this product her teeth have already gone from a scary looking brown and very unhealthy to a light shade of yellow.

I am absolutely blown away by how fast this product has helped her teeth improve and the fact that it's all natural is huge to me (the vet has been pushing me to pay $720 for a cleaning including anesthesia!!).

My only regret is not finding you guys sooner!! Keep up the great work!!!!" ~ Fred Brennan, Waymouth, MA


"We have 3 dogs. One is almost 10, the second is 2 but is fighting Valley Fever right now and the third is 2 also.

We put the VF dog on antibiotics as soon as she began coughing. The old man never really started but I seem to remember he has had Kennel Cough before so he may now have some immunity.

The third dog started to cough on Thursday and by Saturday it was just awful to listen to. She was trying to hack up a lung and leaving foamy puddles of spit ALL OVER our house.

Thank goodness your Primalix KC arrived so fast. It came in the mail on Saturday afternoon. I immediately dosed all 3 dogs.

Overnight the cough was drastically reduced. I am amazed! I am continuing to treat all 3 dogs for another week.

Thanks for an incredible product. Please do not hesitate to use this review on your website." ~ Lyn Chambers, Phoenix, AZ


"Dear TripleSure,

We are pleased with the cedar and peppermint flea spray - it seems to perform as promised & that's a big deal here in Florida which is flea central.

Finally, a practical alternative to the nasty spot style flea pesticides. I will recommend this to my friends who (like us) don't want to use the traditional toxic treatments.

My dog also smells woodsey, a lovely side benefit. We sprayed the house and the combo is working. THANKS!" ~ Michelle G., Ft. Myers, FL


Do we ship to your country?
After adding your items to our shopping cart, Proceed to Checkout. In the Shipping Information area, click on the Country drop-down menu. If you see your country listed, that means we ship to it. However, any applicable taxes/duties imposed by your country are your responsibility.*

"I have two dogs that have kennel cough. I bought the Primalix combo for the immune system and the kennel cough. The medicine arrived today and for the first time in two years, no coughing!"
~ Kerry Jacques, Temecula, CA

"I just want to thank you for your wonderful products and caring nature.

We made the decision to put Oreo to sleep on Tuesday. She was much worse Tuesday morning and it was time to let go. It was very hard as my husband and I wanted so bad for her to go on her own, but it was the right decision.

I know that your products helped give her a little more quality time with us than she would have had without them. I would also like all pet lovers to know the importance of spaying and neutering as early as possible - preferably before the first heat cycle - to decrease the chance of getting mammary gland cancer. Studies show mammary tumors in cats are 80% likely to be cancerous.

If I would have known about this risk, I would have started Oreo on the Primalix C-Care for cancer as a preventative measure long ago. I am going to continue giving it to my other 2 cats at least once or twice a week to hopefully prevent them from getting cancer.

Again, thank you so much for your kindness and compassion."

~ Jane Hicks, Thomasville, NC

“I just received my order of your flea and tick spray. Ok, at first I was skeptical, but now my wife and I are impressed. We see fleas or ticks on our German Shepard “Bumpers” or our Cocker Spaniel “Bella,” they get sprayed and – “Voila!” – dead fleas or ticks.

The buy one get one free was a good deal. A little pricey, but if you want the best this does what it claims and is worth the money.

I want to thank you for making a product that actually works. On a scale from 1 to 10, TripleSure gets a 12.”

~ George and Brenda Campbell, Defuniak Springs, FL

"The DentaSure from my order of a week ago is already working on my 2 maltese's teeth and they both like it, making the job of cleaning their teeth much easier for me and is much more effective than trying to brush.

Wish I heard about it (on tv) long ago! I plan to encourage my friends with dogs or cats to try it.

Thank you for your immediate response to my inquiry. You are very efficient!

~ Joyce Snelling, Sun Lakes, AZ


"Just wanted to let you know that my 3 year old Pomerian no longer has any dark tear stains after using your Tidy Tears formula. What a relief.

As a retired dog groomer I knew most products were not successful and I wished I had answers for my clients who lived with these tear stains. I did not want my dog to have to live with it also.

Tidy Tears has all natural ingredients which I look for for my pets. Nice to have found a product that works after all these years in time for my Pom."

~ Marie Cherry, Altoona, FL


"Your TripleSure product and customer service are first rate. I have been using it on my Wire Haired Pointing Griffon for the past 10 months. Living in Minnesota we are in prime tick country. My dog has been in the thick of them on extended canoe trips, hunting in tall grass and daily trips along the Minnesota river trails.

TripleSure has prevented ticks & fleas. Granted, after water activity, it must be re-applied. However, this is a small price to pay considering not having the questionable chemical cocktail running through her from the standard systemic solutions such as Frontline. I have found that performance is enhanced if I take a minute to work in the spray by hand & finish it off with a light brush. Griffons have a double coat. My guess is that other breeds won’t need this."

~ K.C. Carpenter, Minnesota

"Thank you so much for offering these alternative solutions for really dangerous drugs vets give dogs and cats. I will always shop with you, and tell others."

~ Robin Kincaid, Port Orchard, WA

"I am very happy with the way my 9 year old lab has responded to your arthritis remedy. We were considering much more invasive methods, and now I am so happy we found your herbal remedies.

We are all the way from Istanbul, Turkey, and find ways to carry the remedies with us or with people coming from the US to Turkey. I really do think you are doing a great job for dogs and cats. As an animal lover I shall spread the word as much as I can."

~ Can Malta, Istanbul, Turkey

"I wanted everyone to know that this product is amazing for dogs with Cushing's. My dog looked terrible -- pot belly, bones showing, dry coat, back legs with no strength. We have used this for 3 weeks and it has made a tremendous difference... Getting ready to order 3 months supply. Wonderful product."

~ Tammy Perry from Virginia

"About 3 years ago my cat Timmy was diagnosed with diabetes. The vet put him on insulin injections which were a disaster and his health deteriorated greatly and he exuded a horrible odor.

I had my doubts about him being treated as a Type 1 diabetic as in the human population over 90% of people have Type 2, non-insulin dependant, diabetes.

So as my cat Timmy was practically dying in front of me I ordered your Primalix for cat blood sugar control. Within a short time of being on Primalix he recovered and also recovered from his diabetic neuropathy so he was able to jump again.

He has been on Primalix now for almost 3 years and the results have been wonderful. Also our vet is amazed at his progress.

I would, without hesitation, recommend any pet owner whose pet has blood sugar control problems to go onto Primalix----its a life saver!

With great appreciation,

Yours sincerely,"

~ Nigel Hyatt PEng (Ont), CEng, MIChemE (Professional Chemical Engineer) Ontario, Canada

"I bought this product about 5 days ago, It is Amazing! I have both dogs and cats and everything I used was NOT working until Now! I see no fleas and nobody is scratching themselves to death! TripleSure is a Godsend. If you have a problem with fleas do not hesitate to buy this product. I am now a customer for life! Thank you Natural Wonder!"

~ Susan Fussell, Jupiter, FL

"I have been using your TripleSure flea and tick spray and do very much love it. All you stated is TRUE, I can not thank you enough for making my life and my pets life more enjoyable. THANK YOU for what you are doing for animals and the world!!!"

~ Terree W., Atlanta, GA

"Just a note to let you know that Taylor's breast cancer is completely gone. This was on only one bottle of C-Care. She had tumors the size of pecans in both front teats. 4 years ago when she was 9 years old, she had a tumor the size of a Nerf football on her side. The vet said nothing could be done. It took 4 bottles of C-Care, but cancer completely cured. This is such a marvelous product, I tell everyone about it as cancer seems to becoming so common in our doggies.

Thank you so much for your research & efforts to help our precious babies. Seeing Taylor run and play, and play with toys at 13 years, is more than I could have ever hoped for! Please use this note to let others know that this product really really works. Thanks again so very very much!"

~ Patricia Gregg Cox - Ballinger, TX


All testimonials on this website are given by actual customers who use our products. They are not related to or affiliated with Natural Wonder Products in any way, nor have they received any form of compensation for their testimonies.

View the original article here
(Nitro):Okay Dad My Turn! They're Gonna Love This. Enjoy Everybody!!!




>
 
(Nitro):I Told You it Was Funny...
Okay Son that was funny. 
Until Next Time Everybody-Take Care... 


No comments:

Post a Comment